Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

My Weekend (9/6)

I thought I'd do my "My Weekend" post a little differently today, because I didn't take very many pictures. However, I had one of the best weekends I've had in a while. On Friday, I attended my high school's football game. I used to be in the band (on the danceline), and being at the game felt very nostalgic. It was a perfect, early-fall night.

On Saturday, I went to my college city to visit some friends, and went to stay with my old roommate. Like I've mentioned before, we were paired randomly our freshman year and were roommates ever since. It's weird not to live with her, I'll admit. But my stay with her felt just like old times, complete with a walk to get snacks, and a movie. I cannot stress enough the importance of making an effort to maintain friendships, even when you can't be together all of the time. A quick visit is sometimes all that is needed to remember why you were friends in the first place! 

I had a wonderful weekend, and I hope you did too! I'm enjoying the beginning of September and I'm looking forward to what the rest of the month will bring. Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment