Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Changes

I'm a nurse, but sometimes I... Can't do everything. 

As a new nurse, there are a lot of things to worry about. Orientation hours, paperwork, and the simple stress of learning to be on your own. I started this blog because I had a lot to share about my nursing journey, and I've had a ton of fun writing! However, as the past few weeks have gone by, I realized that I don't have as much time to write. So, rather than sacrifice good content for a post each day, I've decided to come up with a more effective schedule. 

I don't want to give up blogging completely, because I do love it and I have a lot of ideas. I'm planning for a blog relaunch next month, as well as many holiday posts as the winter comes. I hope you all will stick around for those! 

I'm planning on writing Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. I hope you all understand, and notice the difference in my more thought-out posts. Have an awesome week, and I'll be back on Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment