Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Tacky Sweaters

I'm a nurse, but sometimes I... get excited about Christmas extremely early.

Okay, not sometimes. All the time. Yes, I'm one of those people who begins listening to Christmas music in September. I love everything about the holiday season, and I'm no stranger to anything Christmas-related. Over the past few years, the "Ugly Christmas Sweater" parties have been all the rage, with said-sweaters in high demand. I have found myself a great one (lucky for me, my aunt was a fan of the ugly Christmas sweaters way before it was a trend), and have also found a few that I'd like to share with someone who'd appreciate them.

They are definitely trickier to find in some areas, and online some sweaters are selling for nearly $50 a piece (which is just slightly expensive...). I have hand-selected four sweaters to sell on my Etsy site, and I hope that if any of you are interested, you'd take a look! They are in great condition and I promise an easy transaction. My store is called Nursing & Things, of course. Again, I have four items listed, included this beauty: 
So if you're interested, please check it out! And stay tuned for more holiday-themed posts in the coming weeks. I am preparing for a layout change, as well as a December chalk-full of Christmas fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment