Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

Post-Thanksgiving Thoughts

Happy Black Friday, everyone! Though I've never participated in the festivities, it still seems to be a holiday in itself. I hope that those of you who did go shopping stayed warm (it's cold here in ohio!) and got whatever you were looking for. I also hope that those who are working on Black Friday got to spend a little bit of time with their families yesterday. I am so thankful for all that I have, and yesterday was a great representation of that. Here are a few pictures of my Thanksgiving:
One of three tables!
This quote has been stated many times, especially by my aunt
who passed away. This pillow is always an awesome reminder of her.
My favorite part of Thanksgiving. 
My Dad, carving one of his two turkeys.
Thanksgiving memories of my grandmother.
Following dinner, all of the cousins gather in the basement to watch "Elf".
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Cozy fireplace in my Papa's "library".
I hope you all have a wonderful start to the holiday season. Stay tuned for some blog updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment