Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I'm Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I know it's not technically until tomorrow, but I thought I'd get a little jump start on the blog festivities. I'm a major fan of the holiday season, and the time I get to spend with family and friends. Some of my best friends are coming into town today, and I'm excited to celebrate the holiday with them. 

In honor of this day, I'd like to share the list of 27 things I'm thankful for this November:

1. My family 
2. My friends, both old and new 
3. My boyfriend, Alex, and the ability to see him most days of the week!
4. My dog, Sam
5. Fall colors
6. Warm coffee on an early morning
7. The ability to Skype my best friend who is currently in another country
8. First snowfalls 
9. Thank you notes
10. Family dinners 
11. First-try IV sticks
12. Kind patients
13. The ability to go out for a meal with my 95-year-old grandfather
14. Christmas music and fairy lights
15. Homecomings
16. The health of my family and friends
17. Automatic car starters
18. Decorating Christmas trees with family 
19. Having the means to share with others
20. My education
21. Sharing a room with my sister whenever she's home
22. A car that drives safely in the rough Ohio snow
23. Clean sheets
24. Sweet potato casserole
25. Getting out of work on time
26. Patients who acknowledge how thankful they are for me
27. The ability to feast on Thanksgiving with family from close by as well as out of town 

What are you thankful for? Have an absolutely wonderful turkey day, and make sure to hug all of the family and friends you get to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment