Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

My Perfume Collection

I'm I nurse, but sometimes I... Like to smell good! 

I'm the type of girl who sticks to one scent. I don't mess around with a lot of different smells, and I tend to use one perfume for a very long time. This post includes the collection of scents that have stuck with me through it all. They all smell different, but have all proven to be some of my favorites.
Vera Wang "Glam Princess"
This perfume was a gift for my 19th birthday, and I have used it ever since. My birthday is in July, so it reminds me very much of summer. The smell is warm and rich, and lasts all day long. It is definitely my "signature scent". 
Marc Jacobs "Dot" 
I received Dot for Christmas last year. It was at the top of my wish list, mostly because of the packaging. I'm a sucker for pretty perfume. On top of that, though, it smells amazing. It's light, and fruity, but it lingers for hours. It reminds me of Winter, but I'm sure it would be better worn as a summer scent!
Carolina Herrera "Flore" 
I'll admit, this is not my perfume. It belonged to my aunt who passed away, and it's never been worn by me. It's definitely an older smell, but it reminds me of her and it's in such a pretty bottle that I always have it displayed!
Victoria's Secret "Very Sexy" 
This is a body spray, and I wore it mostly in high school. It's still one of my favorites... sexy, like the name. It's definitely a nighttime/winter smell, but it's been around for a while and it's a great addition to any collection. 
Victoria's Secret "Tease"
Another body spray, but this one is lighter and more fruity. It's not too fruity or sweet, and it's light enough to wear in the daytime. I've had this for a few years as well, and love to spray it on when I don't want a lot of perfume. Even though it's light, it lasts all day! 

It's amazing what scents can do with the mind. All of these scents take me back to a different time in my life, no matter when I wear them. What's your favorite perfume, and what does it remind you of? 





No comments:

Post a Comment