Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

My Weekend (11/1)

I didn't take many pictures this weekend, mostly because I spent 32 of my awake hours working. I guess I could just do another orientation update, because other than the hospital I spent little time doing anything else! 

I am thoroughly enjoying work. I love being a nurse, and even though it wears me out, there's nothing I'd rather be doing as a career. Nursing is one of the most gratifying careers (and sometimes one of the most under-thanked), and I'm proud to say that's what I chose to do with my life. 

I am quickly becoming familiar with the floor I'm on, and I feel like I am slowly gaining the confidence to do things completely on my own. I am sure of myself, and of my choices. I know it will take a while for me to be completely on my own, and I'm thankful for that, but it's nice to feel independent as well. 

I'm excited to continue my career as a nurse. What are some of your nursing orientation stories? Where did you first work as a nurse, and did you like it at the beginning? Leave a comment, I'd love to share stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment