Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Welcome to Blogmas!

Hello, everyone! As some of you may notice... the blog is looking just slightly different today. So, welcome to the new blog! There are still some details that I'm working through, so bare with me, but I'm really enjoying the layout. I'm also extremely excited to announce the beginning of "Blogmas" for Nursing & Things! For those of you that don't obsessively follow youTube "vloggers" like I do, "vlogmas" or "vlogcember" is when a vlogger puts up a vlog for each day of December leading up until Christmas, usually holiday-related.

As far as this blog is concerned, Blogmas means a new blog post each weekday until Christmas, all of which will include something holiday-themed. I'm big on the holiday season, so get ready for a whole lot of holiday madness! I feel like learning about the traditions of others and seeing everything Christmas leading up until the actual holiday just puts me in the spirit, and I hope that's the case for you.

So, stay tuned for everything merry! You'll be seeing all different types of posts, including (but not limited to):

1. Cookie recipes
2. Gift ideas
3. A Christmas soundtrack
4. My Christmas traditions
5. Throwback Thursday (Christmas-related)
6. Christmas decorating tips

I hope you all stick around, and enjoy this time of the year with me! Even if you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you find some things on this blog to enjoy. I am so excited to share this month with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment