Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

My Favorite Films: Blogmas Day 2!

In similar format to my Halloween movie favorites, I decided to feature a few posts on my favorite Christmas movies. It's hard to choose favorites because I truly love everything Christmas, but I've dedicated this post to the few movies that are centered around Christmas time, but aren't the classic holiday movies... That post (or posts!) will come at a later date. I chose four of my favorite movies, and while I like to watch them any time of the year, they each put me in the Christmas spirit. 
The Family Stone//2005
Funny, as well as sentimental. This movie features a stacked cast, too! 
"Christmas is not 'clothing optional' this year- we have a guest."

The Holiday//2006
One of the sweetest holiday movies. If you're into romantic comedies, this one's for you. 
"Iris, if you were a melody... I used only the good notes."
Serendipity//2001
Another romantic comedy, this one kind of making you frustrated until the very end. But it's adorable and well-worth the watch. 
"It's such a nice sounding word for what it means: an unfortunate accident."
Love, Actually//2003
My favorite movie of all time, actually. Various plots intertwine throughout the film, and leave you with many different feelings, but a definite spirit of Christmas. 
"If you look for it, I've got a sneaking feeling that love actually is all around."

No comments:

Post a Comment