Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Throwback Thurday (Santa): Blogmas Day 3!

Like many other American children, my mom took me to take pictures with Santa Claus most every year growing up. Because my sister is just two-and-a-half years younger than me, I always had someone to go with.. which made the experience a lot less frightening. I thought I'd share a few of those pictures since I had such a fun time with my Throwback Thursday for Halloween! I hope you enjoy some of the 90's style, as well as one throwback that's a little more recent. 
                   

Not Santa. I was in second or third grade here, and I had gotten my hair cut to look like the Olsen twins... of course.
My sister's glasses were actually fake frames from Claire's. So cool.
We all wore matching Gap fleeces for our family Christmas picture, which was taken right before this.
My brother was too cute.
My most recent throwback, from my senior year of college. My college threw a "light up night" party where they lit up the campus, had a big Christmas dinner, pictures with Santa and carriage rides across campus. It was tradition for my friends to participate in EVERYTHING each year, and we had a blast.
Did you take pictures with Santa as well? Was it a forced event, or did you enjoy taking pictures and telling him what you wanted for Christmas? Let me know in the comments below... I hope you are all having a wonderful start to December!

No comments:

Post a Comment