Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

"Jammie Ride": Blogmas Day 9!

c/o Pinterest
As a little girl, one of my favorite holiday traditions was going to see Christmas lights. My parents would tell us at night, after we got dressed in our pajamas, and we'd take a car ride around town. My dad would announce when he saw some, and I remember it being one of the most magical traditions we had. There's just something about a string of glowing lights on a dark night that makes you feel warm and festive.

As an adult, I think it's still possible to take my own "jammie ride". I could throw on a pair of festive pajamas, get a warm mug of coffee or hot chocolate, and listen to Christmas music as I look at the lights around town. This holiday season, try out your own pajama ride and enjoy the beautiful lights! Some houses even sync their lights to a radio station, so make sure to Google your area's Christmas displays to see if there are any Clark Griswold's hanging around!

No comments:

Post a Comment