Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Playlist: Blogmas Day 5!

Just as it is with Christmas movies, I do not discriminate against Christmas music. I'm open to basically any genre producing their own Christmas music, and of course, I love the classics. I am also the type of person that wants to listen to Christmas music all year round, and tries to keep it a secret... until she realizes that people on Spotify can see what I'm listening to while I listen. I thought now would be an appropriate time to share a little bit of my favorite Christmas songs, being well into December all ready!  You can enjoy this playlist throughout this week, and until Christmas Day, or all year round if you're anything like me! It's a good mix of old classics, as well as some newer (mainly 90's era) Christmas music that I hope everyone can enjoy.

1. It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas// Michael Buble
2. Christmas Time is Here// Vince Guaraldi Trio
3. Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow// Dean Martin
4. White Christmas// The Drifters
5. I'll Be Home for Christmas// Michael Buble
6. The Christmas Waltz// She & Him
7. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas// Judy Garland
8. What Christmas Means to Me// Hanson
9. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays// N*SYNC
10. All I Want for Christmas Is You// Mariah Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment