Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Fancy Frames

I'm a nurse, but sometimes I... like to arrange frames on a wall.
I've explained in earlier posts that I moved back in with my parents, and I'm now in the room that my sister and I typically share. I always called the shots when it came to bedroom decoration, but it is nice to be able to have full reign over the room. I'm loving this opportunity to add some personal touches to the room at are just mine. Of course, I'll welcome my sister back into the room with open arms; I just hope she doesn't mind that it's my room now...

The pictures below show you the steps that I took to achieve this wall collage. The key, in my opinion, is choosing different frames that compliment each other. The more textures, the better!
Okay, so it takes maybe two steps...
Simply measure your frames on white paper, and tape them
in the shape you want on a blank wall space!
The end! (I used velcro Command strips to mount these... they're my favorite!)

No comments:

Post a Comment