Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Beginning

I'm a nurse, but sometimes I.... start a blog.

I've decided to start this blog after months of contemplation. I've always had an excuse for not writing; I've either been busy with finishing school, or studying for the dreaded NCLEX. Finally, though, I've finished both of those tasks and can now call myself (with great pride) a Registered Nurse.

Through this blog, I hope to share my experiences as a new nurse. I plan on speaking about my NCLEX experience, as well as the adventures of moving back into my parent's house. I'm not quite sure what my life will be like in the coming years, but I can promise that I'm in for a world of change.

I hope you all will join me on my journey... I welcome new nurses like myself, veteran nurses, nursing students, and those who just like to read! I'm an avid reader, I have a passion for organization, I'm into interior design, and I'm looking to try out new baking recipes. Although I will be the first to admit that I'm one of the least athletic people you will ever meet, I'm also seeking a more physically-fit self (although the baking might cancel that out). The possibilities are endless for this blog, because like I said: I am a nurse, but sometimes I do other things.

I may decide to reveal my identity, but until then, here's a picture of my dog.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your experience. I love your little motivational pictures, especially the butterfly one. I copied and saved it and will post if all over because it's peaceful and mindfully helpful. I also thank you for the study guides, however, I was not able to retrieve the first one, but the second one seems awesome and I already have copies. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete