Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

My Weekend (8/23)

This weekend was a good one, I must say. I started it off with a wing night on Friday, and a Saturday afternoon spent cleaning and organizing. After a long dinner with my 95-year-old (lovely) grandpa, I went over to Alex's where we made some fresh strawberry jam. Sunday was spent organizing once again, finished with dinner outside with the neighbors, banana bread baking, and Breaking Bad/VMA watching. All in all, it was a great weekend. It was spent doing the things I enjoy with people I also enjoy! Here are some pictures to commemorate it:


Always pictures of the pup...

My first ever attempt at banana bread!
Canned hot peppers and strawberry jam.
Also, can we talk about the fact that NSYNC reunited last night? My eight-year-old self was going insane. I will admit, Lance Bass was always my favorite, but Justin nailed it last night. Stellar performance. Have a great Monday, everyone! Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment