Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

My Weekend (8/9)

This weekend was spent mostly outdoors with great friends. My younger sister was also in town, and I love to spend time with her. I enjoyed a few nice dinners outside, and was able to bask in this end-of-summer weather. It's always great to be reminded of what good friends, good food, and beautiful weather can do for a person.

Out-of-this-world grilled cheese... Brie,
Sharp cheddar and cream cheese
on sourdough bread.
Currently, my favorite pair of sandals.
Steve Madden. 
Outdoor family dinner to celebrate my graduation.
Quite possibly my favorite meal of all time. Filet mignon, and baked
sweet potato.
Although I'm not the biggest sports fan, it was fun to end the weekend
with good friends, outside in the sun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment