Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

My Weekend (8/16)

This weekend was exhausting, to say the least. I drove three hours to help my sister move into her college apartment, along with the rest of my family. There were some fun times (my sister and I went to eat sushi before our parents got there to start the moving process), and we did a little shopping. The rest of the weekend was filled with hard labor (not so much on my end...), long trips to Target, and trying to figure out the mechanics of getting beds and a couch into a third-story apartment. It was a good weekend, nevertheless, and I ended it watching Breaking Bad with friends.
Morning snuggles with the puppy.
What I got out of the trip to Target: my favorite
nap-time/rainy day movie.
Cute pink lanterns from Target.
Throw pillows on my sister's new bed!
Delicious nacho appetizer.


Thank you all for reading! I hope you had a great weekend... good luck to all of you starting school! Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment