Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Favorite Things (Pink Edition)

To go along with my post from the beginning of the week, I decided to do a post on my favorite pink beauty items! As you all are probably aware, it is breast cancer awareness month, and pink is the color of the breast cancer ribbon. I'm a big fan of pink beauty products; it is my favorite color, and something draws me to pink lip colors and nail products. Here are some of my top favorite "pink" beauty items:
The first, of course, are Revlon lip butters! Two of my favorite colors are Sweet Tart and Strawberry Shortcake (left to right). Both are very pigmented, but not too bright of a lip to wear everyday. 
Revlon also has "Just Bitten Kissable" balm stains, that apply easily and stay on your lips all day. I have two, in the colors Cherish and Sweetheart (top to bottom).
Essie is by far my favorite brand of nail polish. It applies well on my nails, stays looking nice for a while, and comes in the prettiest colors. I love all of their pink shades, but the three I have here (and my most favorites!) include ballet slippers, peach daiquiri, and tour de finance.
Finally, I wore this body spray from Victoria's Secret a lot during college. It smells beautiful, although very hard to describe to you readers! (My apologies).

I hope you all have a great weekend, please let me know if you have any questions/comments/concerns... I love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment