Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

My Weekend (10/11)

Hello, Monday people! Today's my first day as a real nurse, so this week is going to be a little bit of a trial run. I had a great weekend, though, and I am hoping all of the fun and relaxing prepared me well for a week of work. Friday was my high school's homecoming game, and it was fun to see all of the girls dressed up for homecoming court. On Saturday, my little brother was going to the dance, so we took pictures and then I went to our local college's football game. It was a football filled (more than I like, typically), fun weekend. I hope you all had a great one as well. Here are a few pictures I took:
Creepy/cool tree face.
New scrubs!
Mini makeup haul.
Cupcakes to celebrate my last day of unemployment!

No comments:

Post a Comment