Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fresh Start

Okay, I'm just going to throw this out there... orientation is exhausting.

Today was the first day of the rest of my life as a nurse, and while I'm beyond excited, I'm also worn out. I forgot how daunting eight hours of sitting can be! I understand the information being presented is extremely important, but it's hard to engage after sitting all day.

I'm really, truly ready to begin my work as a nurse. This is all a part of it, I know that. I'm facing a week of class-like orientation, though, and it's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I really hope that you all can stick through this with me... once I get into a regular schedule, and more used to having to go to work again, I think my posts will show vast improvement.

I still have some Halloween and fall related posts to share, and once we get into the holiday season, I promise this blog will be booming! Keep an eye out for more exciting posts than this. They'll come with time, I promise. Until then, I'm going to try to figure out how to be a real-life nurse in addition to a blogger. Hope you're all having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment