Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Halloween Movies

I'm a nurse, but sometimes I... watch Halloween-themed movies! 

There's nothing better to me than curling up in bed, lighting some candles, and watching a movie in the dark. I'm an big fan of movies in general, but seasonal movies really get to me. Next to Christmas, Halloween-related movies are my favorite. I've decided to share with you all of my favorites! Though they're not all specifically related to the holiday, they do give me that cozy, spooky, fall feeling.
Halloweentown//1998.

Classic Disney film, definitely my top-favorite Halloween movie! 
"Being normal is vastly overrated."
Hocus Pocus//1993.

Another classic for me. It may/may not have 
scared me as a child, but we'll keep that a secret.
"Come little children, the times come to play/
Here in my garden of magic."
Casper Meets Wendy//1998.

I'm a fan of all Casper movies, but how cute is little Hilary Duff?!
"She has done something no other can boast;
the little witch befriended a ghost."
Nightmare Before Christmas//1993.

Tim Burton. Halloween+Christmas. 'Nuff said.
"I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams
to the brim with fright."
Corpse Bride//2005.

Tim Burton does it, once again. Beautiful, creepy animation.
"Isn't the view beautiful? It takes my breath away. Well,
it would if I had any."
Coraline//2009.

Here's what I mean by not holiday-related. However, this movie
is just as creepy as those mentioned above. This is one
of my favorite movies.
"Hush and shush, for the beldam may be listening."
ParaNorman//2012.

My new favorite Halloween movie. Cool animation,
some really funny lines, and overall great story.
(Although, a little scary...)
"Sometimes people can say things that seem mean, but it's
just because they're afraid."

No comments:

Post a Comment