Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

My Weekend (10/25)

Happy Monday, everyone! I definitely have to start by apologizing for my absence on Friday. After my last week of classroom-style orientation, I had a final dysrhythmia test to study for. I was really worried about it, but I did well and shouldn't have! 

My weekend was awesome. I spent Friday night at Barnes and Noble with friends, one whom I haven't seen in a while. On Saturday, I woke up early to go thrift shopping for Halloween costumes... And Saturday night I had a last minute Halloween party! I went as a panda again, just because I had ears and it was easy. I wish I had been able to put more thought into my costume, but I think it turned out alright! I hope you all had time to relax, before a week of work. It'll be my first week on the unit, and I hope it all goes well! 
Return of the UGGs. 
Best plate of pancakes I've had in a while.
Sam's new scarlet sweater. She's thrilled, obviously.
Impromptu... costumes?
Finished off the weekend with a hot dog lunch date.

No comments:

Post a Comment