Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My Fall Playlist


I'm a nurse, but sometimes I... listen to music. I'm a creature of habit, I'll admit. I love familiarity, and even though it can be considered boring, I love being able to turn to things that I've always liked. This holds extremely true for the music I listen to when the weather begins to grow chilly. During this time, I'm intrigued by slower-tempo songs that feature rich vocals... and there's something about fall weather that draws me to the same playlist I've been listening to since high school. I'm hoping you might discover some new songs that you like, even though most of this playlist is older music! I've been studying to this soundtrack (+ a few newer songs!) since 2008...

1. All At Sea// Jamie Cullum

2. High and Dry// Jamie Cullum

3. Desert Sunrise// Brett Dennen

4. The Blower's Daughter// Damien Rice

5. Split Screen Sadness// John Mayer

6. Comfortable// John Mayer

7. Almost is Never Enough// Ariana Grande ft. Nathan Sykes

8. Make You Feel My Love// Adele

9. Wake Me Up// Avicii

10. Lego House// Ed Sheeran


No comments:

Post a Comment