Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

I (Heart) Fall!

I'm a nurse, but sometimes I... Decide to do a little survey, like the "I heart fall" tag. I thought this would be fun, both because of the questions, and also because I love reading these on other blogs! 
Without a doubt, I'd have to choose Revlon's Red Velvet lip butter. It's a rich, dark color for fall, but it's still very wearable. 
This was another easy one for me. I've mentioned Essie's "Berry Naughty" before... I love burgundy colors for fall, and this one is beautiful. 
Of course, a Pumpkin Spice latte. I know, I know... So predictable. But I am one of those people who love everything pumpkin, especially in the fall season. 
Bath and Body Works' Leaves is my favorite fall candle. It smells like everything good about the season: apple-y, spicy, and warm. 
I received this scarf as a gift from my roommate, and I have loved it ever since. All of the colors speak fall to me, and it's so big and cozy. 
I'm going to say Haunted House, because I just went to one. I'm the biggest baby on the planet, but I do find haunted houses fun. I haven't been to a corn maze or hay ride in a long time, though, so those would also be fun!
Halloweentown. See Wednesday's post for a long list of my favorites! 
This is tough, because I don't discriminate against candy. I'll go with Reese's, though... 
I don't have any ideas for this year's costume! I am off work, which is nice, but I'll probably just hang out at home and pass out candy. We'll see!
Everything, seriously. I guess just the feeling of it... The brisk weather, and the cozy feeling you have when you're warm inside. 

I hope you all had a great week! Have an awesome weekend, and come back on Monday for some new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment